|Crawl Spaces without liners allow moisture and mold to rise into the living space.
|An encapsulated Crawl Space seals out moisture, prevents mold growth and saves energy!
Crawl Space Cleanup and Encapsulation:
- Mold remediation by IICRC Certified Technicians
- Heavy Duty Liners Installed
- Humidity and Moisture Control Services
- Insulation solutions!
Call 404-788-9000 for pricing!
Certified Crawl Space Specialists
Professional qualifications in only one field, do not by themselves guarantee competence. Our comprehensive knowledge, skill,
education, training and experience in building science make us the best choice to fix your crawl space:
- Our inspector is a Senior Consultant, designated as an Indoor Environmental Professional certified by the IICRC.
- Only a Certified Mold Professional can assure the mold cleanup is done right ! Most
crawls space firms are not certified in mold, and only sell liner installs.
- Atlantic Restoration is a state licenced contractor.
- Moisture problems diagnosed
by Applied Structural Drying specialists (ASD) who are Restoration Industry innovators in water damage restoration
procedures with an RIA Water Loss Specialist on staff for consultation.
- 30 years experience
in Building Science related problem solving.
- Our Mechanical systems cleaning and restoration
experts can repair leaking ducts, and sanitize HVAC systems located in crawl spaces.
- All OSHA
confined space saftey guidlines are stictly followed.
We are one of the few firms in North
America with a qualified Indoor Environmental Professional (IEP) in house to perform an assessment of the fungal
ecology of your crawlspace. The installation of a liner in your crawl space, without proper
cleaning, by certified technicians, will push the contamination in
the crawl space into the living spaces above and intensify the Indoor
Air Quality issues you are now experiencing. Our IEP will create a custom work plan to solve your problems and engineer
a "Conditioned Crawl Space" that will save energy and assure good Indoor Air Quality and hygiene.
Crawl Space Facts:
- Conditioned crawl spaces perform
better than vented crawl spaces in terms of safety, health, comfort, durability and energy consumption.
- Conditioned crawl spaces also do not cost more to construct than vented crawl spaces.
vented crawl spaces are experiencing serious moisture and mold problems and are costing builders and homeowners significant
resources to repair.
- Despite the obvious problems with existing vented crawl spaces and the
obvious benefits of conditioned crawl spaces, there is not a significant trend towards the construction of conditioned crawl
spaces. One of the reasons typically cited by builders and designers is “the code does not allow me to build unvented
crawl spaces.” This is both generally correct and misleading. The model codes do not allow the construction of “unvented”
crawl spaces – except in very limited circumstances, but they do allow the construction of “conditioned”